Deja You is when someone calls in that seems eerily familiar, because you've spoken to them before, but you don't remember them.
- They hang up immediately after you speak.
- They give you their name, in a tone that indicates you should know.
- They act frustrated and give you a tone like "again?" when you ask for their verification details.
- They immediately ask to talk to someone else, or ask for a supervisor.
- The situation they describe has an uncanny resemblance to the one you just handled an hour ago.
- The customer asks for the same exact items he asked for yesterday.
- The unique name seems oddly familiar.