Every company with e-mail functionality invariably has some form of office spam filling up employee inboxes. This spam may come in one or more of the following forms:
- Notices on e-mail totals.
- Notices about metrics, performance ratings, etc.
- "Warm Fuzzies" for people you never see in the office.
- Notices about the next big sale. This is especially bad when more than one manager thinks that the message wasn't shared yet.
- Excel spreadsheets, and you don't have Excel.
- Cute Powerpoint files.
- Any FYI forwards that have already been forwarded by someone else already.
- Any notice containing 40 POINT FONT and cute little picture attachments.